Green logistics has become an important part of the industry today. We support how to reduce carbon-dioxide (CO2) from your logistics activities; planning and implementation of eco-driving, multi-modal transport, use of low-emission vehicle and others.
Our services include calculation of carbon dioxide emission in your specific part(s) of logistics value-chain (such as Scope 3 of GHG Protocol) and advising how to reduce the emission that is translated into cost.
- Understand the whole value-chain by mapping. Clarify the processes that carbon-dioxide emission is large.
- Determine calculation policy, goal, boundary and other rules.
- Collect emission amount data based upon set parameters in above 2.
- Calculate and analyze data collected in above 3.
- List up options to reduce carbon-dioxide (e.g. Carbon offset, Improve manufacturing and/or logistics processes, replacing to low-emission equipment)
- Analyze and estimate future trend and make specific recommendation to clients.